Ottoman Scented Candle
OTTOMAN | SIGNATURE.01
The heady hit of expensive wood and vetiver takes you to somewhere exclusive immediately. Ottoman is the captured 'sense of place' of an old world distinguished gentleman's club. Men love this fragrance.
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Re-designed for modern life; our candles are extra-large sized, for our usage patterns, triple scented to fill the big homes, and have thick, quality glassware. Compared to common size candles, ours emit more fragrance, faster and for many more uses for a similar price. We pour to the top and use premium, curated fragrances. Styled in opaque glass, they have minimal branding and a finish that fits among any decor.
Gift wrapping with ribbon and card option at checkout.
The lounge was thick with cigar smoke; Cuban embers dancing in the dim light, setting the cadence for the inane dribble that filled the room from people tenaciously showing off; swapping tales of times past. The ambiance could be no better; leather chesterfields, fine art, enormous monsteras, oak and smooth beats; all enveloped with the heady undertone of vetiver. Living large... and loving it.
About our Signature Collection
The Signature Collection is was what started Candle Monster. We come across a unique fragrance that changed our world. It transported us, it invoked memories, and if we were relaxed and closed our eyes it was like we were there. We hunted, created, failed and triumphed and built a collection of equally special scents. The years have flown by, but Signature will never end. We will keep adding to it but only those equally worthy.
• 440g extra large size, 80 hour burn time
• 100% sustainable soy wax, lead free wick
• Thick bottomed strong glassware
• Triple scented+, great hot and cold scent throw
• One of the highest low-allergen fragrance loads
• Free from Parabens, Phthalates and PEGs
• Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
• $3.00 from every candle donated to Share the Dignity
• Enjoyment guaranteed
• Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Detailed fragrance notes
Top notes: cedar, birch. Middle notes: clary sage, lavender, leather. Base notes: vetiver, amber, cedar wood, tobacco, musk.
• Melt all the way to the edges on first light
• Trim wick to 4mm before lighting each time
• Recommended max burn time per session is 4-5 hours
• Use a wick adjuster for a smokeless finish
• Don't place in path of fan or heater
• Candles should never be left burning unattended
• Please recycle packaging and glassware when done