Winners drawn quarterly
Every quarter (3 months) we do a randomized draw for one lucky winner to receive a $100 gift card on the following dates: March 1st, June 1st, September 1st, December 1st.
Two different ways to enter the draw
You can post a photo of our products on social media and tag us in it, or you can write a product review for an item in your recent purchase(s). You are allowed multiple entries in every draw; the more photos you post to social, and the more reviews you write the better your chances of winning!
Odds stacked in your favor
The last draw only had 35 entries, across only 21 unique people. You have a really good chance of winning. The effort outlay is so small, plus which ever action you do, you will be helping us grow. Instead of giving our marketing money to Google and Facebook, we spoil you all, so you'll tell your friends.
Completely legit, actually random
We've all seen Instagram promos we're the accounts friends always seem to win. Not here. Entrant data is aggregated from both sources and pasted into https://namepicker.net/ - then we press the button for however many winners there are. Each button press triggers a random selection as the winner and removes their name. If multiple draws are made, the history is displayed below, so in cases where winners don't meet terms and conditions bellow, we redraw, and you will see it.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a current newsletter subscriber to be eligible
- If a drawn winner is not subscribed, a redraw will occur
- You must have opted in for promotional emails and SMS (cause this is a promotion)
- If you haven't opted in technically we cant tell you you've won
- Promotion open to Australia and New Zealand residents only
- Gift card is only valid for use in CandleMonster online store
- Gift card does not expire and can be used across multiple transactions
- Gift card is not redeemable for cash.
Winners notified via email, SMS and a post on Candle Monsters Instagram account of the above two screens.
Think about the gorgeous set of three crystal raspberry votives you could buy if you won... Ooh la la!