BLACKCURRANT • BULGARIAN ROSE • GREEN LEAVES
Re-use your beautiful diffuser glassware by refreshing it with a refill kit that has both the minimum cost to you, and waste generated. We designed these things together to fix a big problem in the market. It also gives you freedom to explore our highly curated fragrances - lots of pleasure waiting to be discovered!
• 260ml Perfumed diffuser liquid pouch
• Set of 10 black 5mm thick, 30cm fibre reeds
• Vinyl waterproof glassware strip sticker
A truly beautiful fruity accord of blackcurrant fruit with green leaves and stems, Bulgarian rose petals, hints of clove, fir needles, lemon peel and a musk base.
Top notes: lemon peel, fir needle, berries
Middle notes: blackcurrant, green leaves
Base notes: Bulgarian rose petals, musk
Free from Parabens and Phthalates.
All our diffusers use a base of Dipropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, into which we blend in measured quantities of high quality fragrances. We use laboratory grade glassware, stirring rods and infrared heat measurement to ensure ratios aren't exceeded and our quality standards are met.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
Refilling with the same fragrance, you can just pour it in.
Swapping in a new fragrance, we recommend washing the glassware first to ensure purity of the new one.
Lusting after something new midway, the diffuser has a small spout, so if you want to change it over before its finished, you can carefully pour it back into the silver pouch we shipped the liquid in for storage.
Each time you switch it's best to use new reeds, which we sell separately too just in case.
- Combustible liquid. Keep away from flames and hot surfaces. No smoking. In case of fire: Use fine water spray, normal foam, dry agent (carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder) to extinguish. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Diffuser liquid can stain surfaces if left too long, if you have a spill, be a petal and wipe it up immediately. If you spill the liquid on your skin wash the area immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed call doctor immediately. If liquid makes contact with eyes, rinse with water. Seek medical help if necessary.