By Waterford, from the Lismore Black Collection
10cm wide x 3.8cm high, crafted from crystal.
Rich opaque black colour adds a striking contrast to the sparkling clear crystal, accentuating the intricate deep cuts of our timeless Lismore pattern. Designed to be used as a votive or nibble bowl, add warmth and elegance to any setting with this stunning Lismore Black votive.
Use them as a centrepiece on your dining table, or mantelpiece, or just to dial up the ambiance in your lounge on a weeknight for night for no real reason. Putting them on opposite sides of a room at different heights for a stunning effect.
• Material: Crystal
• Made in Slovenia, designed in Ireland
• Dimensions: Height 6cm, Length 9.4cm, Width 9.4cm
• Holds a single tealight inside, clear walled is best
• Gift Boxed: Waterford lid & base
• Complimentary box of 20 x 5 hour clear walled tealights
• Washing: Hand wash in warm soapy water and dry with a lint free cloth
Please note there may be a short delay with fulfilling these depending on stock on hand and availability from Waterfords. We usually fulfil orders for these items within a week.
ABOUT THE MAKER
In 1783, two brothers started a little crystal factory in Waterford, one of Ireland’s busiest ports. Before long, ships began to sail all over the world, laden with beautiful Waterford crystal. Over the years Waterford became famous for immaculate quality and exquisite design, and today Waterford is renowned for the most beautiful crystal in the world.