Those pleasant long summer nights out in the backyard are about to become even better with our new outdoor candle. These monster's volume alone is 950g, then the extra heavy duty glassware adds another kilo. With large weight comes long burn time, and from these you will get about 170 hours.
When creating this outdoor candle I wanted to solve a few problems at once, so I fragranced it with citronella to keep the mosquitos away, and lemongrass to mask the citronella. The glassware is a lovely transparent amber, so I triple wicked it to make sure it really threw a nice amount of light out, with the view that it could illuminate the table everyone's sitting around.
These really are a stunning centerpiece for your summer.
950g | approximately 170 hour burn time
* limited edition products are introduced to our range for three months. If it becomes popular we will make it part of our permanent range.
- 950g XXXL size, 170 hour burn time
- 100% soy wax, lead free wick
- High fragrance load, low allergen fragrance
- Great hot and cold scent throw
- $3 from every candle donated to Share the Dignity
- Enjoyment guarantee
- Free from petrochemicals, phthalates and parabens
- Handmade in Australia
To ensure an even and smoke-free burn, the wick should be trimmed to a length of 4mm each time before lighting.
We recommend using a wick adjuster to extinguish candles for a smokeless finish. Dip the wick into the wax to snuff it then adjust it ready for the next use.
Recommended maximum single use duration is 4 hours.
Candles should never be left burning unattended.