Divali Limited Edition Candle
DIVALI | LTD EDITION.06
Amber • Spice • Rose • Jasmine
Luxury soy candle, triple scented, 80 hour burn time.
Limited editions are the ultimate gift. They come with unique glassware, have minimal branding, and a chic look that deserves a centerpiece position.
Gift wrapping with ribbon and card option at checkout.
About out candles
Re-designed for modern life; our candles are extra-large sized, for our usage patterns, triple scented to fill the big homes, and have thick, quality glassware. Compared to common size candles, ours emit more fragrance, faster and for many more uses for a similar price. We pour to the top and use premium, curated fragrances. Styled in opaque glass, they have minimal branding and a finish that fits among any decor.
About our Limited Edition Collection
There is no set pattern, schedule, or necessarily even planning that goes into this collection. It is directly connected to our inspiration; if something really grabs our attention or emotion, we will likely design the fragrance, style the candle, produce a limited quantity of it and add it to our store in a rapid time window. In most cases, once they're gone they're gone, so don't delay if you're interested. Newsletter members get a pre-release discounted offering before public release. You can sign up in our footer on any page. We hope you enjoy them - we do!
• 440g extra large size, 80 hour burn time
• 100% sustainable soy wax, lead free wick
• Thick bottomed strong glassware
• Triple scented+, great hot and cold scent throw
• One of the highest low-allergen fragrance loads
• Free from Parabens, Phthalates and PEGs
• Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
• $5.00 from every candle donated to TBD
• Enjoyment guaranteed
• Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Detailed fragrance notes
Top notes: . Middle notes: Base notes: .
• Melt all the way to the edges on first light
• Trim wick to 4mm before lighting each time
• Recommended max burn time per session is 4-5 hours
• Use a wick adjuster for a smokeless finish
• Don't place in path of fan or heater
• Candles should never be left burning unattended
• Please recycle packaging and glassware when done