Frosted Evergreen • White Birch • Oak Moss • Anise
Re-use your beautiful diffuser glassware by refreshing it with a refill kit that has both the minimum cost to you, and waste generated. We designed these things together to fix a big problem in the market. It also gives you freedom to explore our highly curated fragrances - lots of pleasure waiting to be discovered!
• 260ml Perfumed diffuser liquid pouch
• Set of 10 black 5mm thick, 30cm fibre reeds
• Vinyl waterproof glassware strip sticker
Inspired by the 20,000 islands of the Stockholm archipelago, this fragrance evokes fresh Artic air, fir trees and a faint minerality. Sometimes, for a beautiful, fragile moment after sunset, high yellow fire fills the sky, and the boundary between air and water dissolves.
Top notes: bergamot, frosted evergreen
Middle notes: eucalyptus, star anise, white mint, pine needles
Base notes: fir balsam, white birch, oak moss
Free from Parabens and Phthalates.
All our diffusers use a base of Dipropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, into which we blend in measured quantities of high quality fragrances. We use laboratory grade glassware, stirring rods and infrared heat measurement to ensure ratios aren't exceeded and our quality standards are met.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
Refilling with the same fragrance, you can just pour it in.
Swapping in a new fragrance, we recommend washing the glassware first to ensure purity of the new one.
Lusting after something new midway, the diffuser has a small spout, so if you want to change it over before its finished, you can carefully pour it back into the silver pouch we shipped the liquid in for storage.
Each time you switch it's best to use new reeds, which we sell separately too just in case.
- Combustible liquid. Keep away from flames and hot surfaces. No smoking. In case of fire: Use fine water spray, normal foam, dry agent (carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder) to extinguish. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Diffuser liquid can stain surfaces if left too long, if you have a spill, be a petal and wipe it up immediately. If you spill the liquid on your skin wash the area immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed call doctor immediately. If liquid makes contact with eyes, rinse with water. Seek medical help if necessary.